Cook Chicken Skewers on your Kopa Charcoal Oven, hugely popular summer dish with a marinade chicken and light salad.
- Coconut Milk
- Curry Base
- Lime Juice
- Chop chicken into chicken chunks.
- Brine in salty water for 24 hours.
- Marinade in coconut milk, curry base and lime juice.
- Assemble the skewers and grill in the Kopa oven.
- Flip the skewers to cook evenly.
- Remove the skewers and sprinkle with lime juice for freshness.
- Make coleslaw from chopped chilli, julienne carrots, julienne daikon and fresh coriander.
- Assemble skewers on a plate finishing of with coleslaw dressing.