Tucked in the Great Notley Village Green, is a large contemporary village pub boasting open fires, welcoming bar, and a spacious and comfortable dining experience and named after the latest addition to the Royal family, Prince Louis.
The McMullen’s Brewery pub in Great Notley, near Braintree, has undergone a complete refurbishment costing more than £1million.
Buzz Catering were contracted to undertake the full refurbishment, including commercial kitchen design, supply and installation of catering equipment.
- Full replacement of commercial kitchen and catering equipment.
- Improve layout to maximise storage and improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure flexibility to accommodate regular menu changes.
- Provide full training on equipment supplied
- Implement dosing systems for the safe management of chemicals.
- Kitchen design with CAD drawings and technical services legend.
- Supply and installation of all catering equipment.
- Manage the installation of services such as plumbing, electrics etc.
- Fabrication, delivery & installation of bespoke stainless steel.
The main cookline equipment was selected from the Lincat Opus range as per the customers requirements. This heavy-duty range was favoured due to an extensive 2 year parts and labour warranty and great technical backup and support service delivered by Buzz and Lincat engineers.
For the washroom area, Meiko equipment was chosen. The customer needed a high capacity dishwasher to wash larger items including baking trays, pots and pans and therefore opted for a Meiko Gastronorm Pass Through Dishwasher. This was installed as part of a full washroom system including stainless steel sinks and fully commissioned by Meiko engineers.